Knife Making Starter Kit
This Knife Making Starter Kit includes:
- 70 lb. NC Tool Company Knife Maker's Anvil
- Two Burner Majestic Knife Maker Economy Forge
- 2.2 lb. Peddinghaus German Pattern Cross Pein Hammer
- Wolf's Jaw Tongs
These items are carefully selected from two to three suppliers and are drop-shipped directly to your door. They will arrive in more than one package. Each package will have a tracking number provided via email.
*Please provide the shipping address you would like them to go to during checkout.
Blacksmithing Training and Release of Liability:
These items are manufactured to precise specifications for use in blacksmithing and knife making. Both blacksmithing and knife making are inherently dangerous.
Before attempting hot forging with this equipment, we strongly recommend pursuing blacksmithing classes. Nearly all 50 states have for-profit and non-profit blacksmithing and knife making training available. We're happy to provide recommendations.
By purchasing this kit, you acknowledge the above statement and release Brown County Forge (Marks LLC) from any and all liability related to the use of this equipment.
Items Not Included, but Recommended:
- Leather gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection.
- Anvil stand - Upon request, we can provide a step-by-step guide to building your own.
- Forge stand - Suggestions provided on request.
Refunds, Returns, Exchanges:
Due to the nature of this equipment and the fact that it is drop-shipped, refunds, returns, and exchanges cannot be accepted.
Questions Prior to Purchase:
Contact Brown County Forge at [email protected]